Waiheke Island is located in the Hauraki Gulf, just 35 minutes from Auckland, which makes it the ideal place to take a tour and let your visual senses indulge for an hour or maybe more. Waiheke has some of the greatest views that New Zealand has to offer, as well as our world-renowned vineyards and beautiful beaches - A fantastic experience is just waiting to be had. Waiheke Island Taxis provide Set Fares to Waiheke Vineyard Restaurants and also flexible tours of the island with no set route taken each time. Our tours are the most cost-effective private tours for 2- 4 persons on the island.
- Whether you are booking a Set Fare Taxi or going on a Tour your local Driver/Guide will greet you from the ferry (with a signboard).
- Once your Set Fare is booked you are greeted and transferred, all costs included.
- Come to our Waiheke Island Taxis kiosk at Matiatia Wharf for more infornmation.
- Whilst touring you can create your own exclusive itinerary as you go OR ask your knowledgeable Driver/Guide for recommendations.
- We can incorporate as many of the local destinations as determined by your time requirements.
- If you’re coming to Waiheke for a vineyard lunch we can incorporate your lunch reservation into your tour.